The sunrise design is hand drawn, digitalized, then etched into the brass stamp face. This design is unique to Modern Legacy Paper Company, you won't find it anywhere else!
- Hand drawn sunrise stamp design
- Kit includes everything needed to create a wax seal (wax stamp, sealing wax, wax melting spoon, and candle)
- Wax stamp has rosewood handle and 2.5 cm brass stamp face
- One jar (approx. 175 beads) of durable sealing wax
- Wax melting spoon to easily pour wax onto project
Wax seal stamps can be used for a variety of projects and crafts. Most commonly, they are used to seal greeting cards. However, they can be used in gift wrapping, scrapbooking, wedding stationery & decor, and product packaging. For creative ideas of how to use your wax seal stamp, check out our blog.
How to Use the Wax Seal Kit:
- Gather supplies needed (everything included in kit): wax sealing stamp, sealing wax, wax melting spoon, candle
- Melt sealing wax by placing three wax beads into the wax melting spoon, hold over a candle to melt wax
- Pour hot wax onto project surface (find a list of ideas here)
- Press wax seal stamp into hot melted wax, allow wax to cool* (approx. 15 seconds)
- Remove wax seal stamp to reveal final design
*if wax seal stamp sticks to wax, let cool for longer to allow wax to completely set
Item includes: One (1) sunrise wax seal stamp, one (1) jar of sealing wax beads, one (1) wax sealing spoon, one (1) candle