- Flexible wax formula that doesn't crack or break
- Mix and match wax sealing bead colors for a marbled look
Wax seal stamps can be used for a variety of projects and crafts. Most commonly, they are used to seal greeting cards. However, they can be used in gift wrapping, scrapbooking, wedding stationery & decor, and product packaging. For creative ideas of how to use your wax seal stamp, check out our blog.
How to Use Sealing Wax Beads to Create a Wax Seal:
- Gather supplies needed: wax seal stamp, wax melting spoon, sealing wax beads, candle
- Place three (3) sealing wax beads into wax melting spoon
- Hold wax melting spoon over candle heat to melt wax
- Pour hot wax onto project surface (find a list of ideas here)
- Press wax seal stamp into hot melted wax, allow wax to cool* (approx. 15 seconds)
- Remove wax seal stamp to reveal final design
*if wax seal stamp sticks to wax, let cool for longer to allow wax to completely set
Item includes: One (1) jar of sealing wax beads (approximately 150 wax sealing beads)
I love the wax beads as they are very easy to use! Three beads are the perfect amount for the size of the seals. I love the multi-color jar because there are so many fun, different colors to choose from! I would highly recommend this product!