A sentiment to celebrate and acknowledge love. Celebrate loved ones on a marriage, engagement or anniversary. A lot of brides use this wax seal stamp for different aspects of their wedding. The love design is hand lettered, digitalized, then etched into the brass stamp face. This design is unique to Modern Legacy Paper Company, you won't find it anywhere else!
- Hand lettered cheers stamp design
- Kit includes everything needed to create a wax seal (wax stamp, sealing wax, wax sealing spoon, and candle)
- Wax stamp has rosewood handle and 2.5 cm brass stamp face
- Two sticks of durable sealing wax
- Wax sealing spoon to easily pour wax onto project
Wax seal stamps can be used for a variety of projects and crafts. Most commonly, they are used to seal greeting cards. However, they can be used in gift wrapping, scrapbooking, wedding stationery & decor, and product packaging. For creative ideas of how to use your wax seal stamp, check out our blog.
How to Use the Wax Seal Kit:
- Gather supplies needed (everything included in kit): wax sealing stamp, sealing wickless wax sticks, wax sealing spoon, candle
- Melt sealing wickless wax sticks; chip off small pieces of wickless wax stick and place into wax sealing spoon, melt over a candle
- Pour hot wax onto project surface (find a list of ideas here)
- Press wax seal stamp into hot melted wax, allow wax to cool* (approx. 15 seconds)
- Remove wax seal stamp to reveal final design
*if wax seal stamp sticks to wax, let cool for longer to allow wax to completely set
Item includes: One (1) love wax seal stamp, two (2) wickless wax sticks, one (1) wax sealing spoon, one (1) candle
Thank you! Shipping was super fast and we love the product!