The seashell design is hand drawn, digitalized, then etched into the brass stamp face. This design is unique to Modern Legacy Paper Company, you won't find it anywhere else!
- Hand drawn seashell design
- Rosewood handle
- 2.5 cm brass stamp face
Wax seal stamps can be used for a variety of projects and crafts. Most commonly, they are used to seal greeting cards. However, they can be used in gift wrapping, scrapbooking, wedding stationery & decor, and product packaging. For creative ideas of how to use your wax seal stamp, check out our blog.
How to Use a Wax Seal Stamp:
- Gather supplies needed: wax seal stamp, wax sealing spoon, sealing wax, candle or wax glue gun
- Melt sealing wax in one of three ways; wax beads, wickless wax sticks, wax glue gun sticks
- Pour hot wax onto project surface
- Press wax seal stamp into hot melted wax, allow wax to cool* (approx. 15 seconds)
- Remove wax seal stamp to reveal final design
*if wax seal stamp sticks to wax, let cool for longer to allow wax to completely set
Item includes: One (1) seashell wax seal stamp