How to Create Wax Seals in Bulk
Wax sealing is a relaxing art but if you have a large amount of wax seals to create, it can be a time consuming task. Whether you are wax sealing wedding invitations, holiday cards, or anytime you need to create a large amount of wax seals, you should use a wax sealing glue gun.
Wax sealing glue guns melt the wax for you, instead of melting the wax over a candle, which saves quite a bit of time. You simply insert the wax glue stick into a 1/2-in wax sealing glue gun, let it heat up, then the wax is ready to dispense and use for your wax seals.
Below are step-by-step instructions on how to use a wax sealing glue gun with direct links to purchase any products mentioned.
How to Use Glue Gun Sealing Wax Sticks to Create a Wax Seal
- Gather supplies needed: wax seal stamp, wax glue gun, glue gun sealing wax sticks
- Insert glue gun sealing wax stick into wax glue gun
- Allow glue gun to heat wax* (approximately 3 minutes)
- Dispense a nickel size amount of wax on project surface
- Press wax seal stamp into hot melted wax, allow wax to cool** (approx. 15 seconds
- Remove wax seal stamp to reveal final design
*recommended heat setting is 60 Watt or lowest heat setting available on glue gun
**if wax seal stamp sticks to wax, let cool for longer to allow wax to completely set
If you're interested in seeing this with a video, check out the reel we created on Instagram by clicking the link below.
All products can be purchased on our website, modernlegacypaper.com. Let us know if you have any questions in the comments!