A pack of wickless sealing wax sticks featuring all of our Summer collection wax colors; golden glow, pearl white, raspberry sorbet, and peacock blue. Our favorite pairings are golden glow with our lemon and sunshine wax seal stamp, pearl white with our daisy and fruit wax seal stamps (lemon, strawberry, watermelon), raspberry sorbet with our watermelon and strawberry wax seal stamps, and peacock blue with our daisy wax seal stamp.
- Flexible wax formula that doesn't crack or break
- Each wickless sealing wax stick creates about 8 wax seals
- Eliminates ash from the wick or flame getting into wax seal
Wax seal stamps can be used for a variety of projects and crafts. Most commonly, they are used to seal greeting cards. However, they can be used in gift wrapping, scrapbooking, wedding stationery & decor, and product packaging. For creative ideas of how to use your wax seal stamp, check out our blog.
How to Use a Wickless Wax Stick to Create a Wax Seal:
- Gather supplies needed: wax seal stamp, wax sealing spoon, wickless sealing wax sticks, candle
- Break off small pieces of wickless sealing wax stick and place into wax melting spoon
- Hold wax melting spoon over candle heat to melt wax
- Pour hot wax onto project surface (find a list of ideas here)
- Press wax seal stamp into hot melted wax, allow wax to cool* (approx. 15 seconds)
- Remove wax seal stamp to reveal final design
*if wax seal stamp sticks to wax, let cool for longer to allow wax to completely set
Item includes: Five (5) wickless sealing wax sticks; two (2) peacock blue, one (1) pearl white, one (1) golden glow, one (1) raspberry sorbet