A versatile design that can be used for almost any occasion. The leaf sprig design is hand drawn, digitalized, then etched into the brass stamp face. This design is unique to Modern Legacy Paper Company, you won't find it anywhere else!
- Hand drawn leaf sprig stamp design
- Kit includes everything needed to create a wax seal (wax stamp, sealing wax, wax melting spoon, and candle)
- Wax stamp has rosewood handle and 2.5 cm brass stamp face
- Two wickless wax sticks or one jar (approx. 175 beads) of durable sealing wax
- Wax melting spoon to easily pour wax onto project
Wax seal stamps can be used for a variety of projects and crafts. Most commonly, they are used to seal greeting cards. However, they can be used in gift wrapping, scrapbooking, wedding stationery & decor, and product packaging. For creative ideas of how to use your wax seal stamp, check out our blog.
How to Use the Wax Seal Kit:
- Gather supplies needed (everything included in kit): wax sealing stamp, sealing wax, wax melting spoon, candle
- Melt sealing wax by placing a wickless wax stick or three wax beads into the wax melting spoon, hold over a candle to melt wax
- Pour hot wax onto project surface (find a list of ideas here)
- Press wax seal stamp into hot melted wax, allow wax to cool* (approx. 15 seconds)
- Remove wax seal stamp to reveal final design
*if wax seal stamp sticks to wax, let cool for longer to allow wax to completely set
Item includes: One (1) leaf sprig wax seal stamp, two (2) wickless wax sticks or one (1) jar of sealing wax beads, one (1) wax sealing spoon, one (1) candle
The wax seal is so classy and simple and very easy to get use. I love this purchase
I bought two stamp kits as gifts. They are beautifully packaged and the product seems very well made. I can't wait to give them!
I ordered many of these for my bridesmaids and was so impressed! Katie went above and beyond in answering any questions and getting them to me! The kits are adorable and I would highly recommend!